don't you think they should put spell check on the 'ask a question'?

or am i the only one who has to re-word their question bc they are afraid of spelling something wrong? i think it would be helpful to alot of people

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 7:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It would be wonderful if it had the same tools as Word and could correct grammar as well.
    mictamali

Answer by mictamali at 7:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Yes!—please!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:26 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Love the spell check as a bad typer/ hunt&pecker
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:27 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It would be helpful. So would when you go to use full text in mid sentance. It doesn't clear everything so you have to start typing it all over again.
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 7:27 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I'm surprised that spellcheck isn't there already since it is on answers.

Answer by Bmat at 7:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I'd love it, so then some people who like to critize spelling and forget it may be a typo, will stop critizing. It's only a Q/A sight, why so critical, it's not like we're taking a test. Would save a lot of time retyping.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 7:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You do have the ability to spell check that box, even without the special little button. Just right click with your mouse and you should see the "check spelling" option at the bottom of the little box that comes up.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 7:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I totally agree that they should cuz I have trouble spelling too
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 7:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I use firefox and/or google chrome. Both of them have a built in spell checker!!!! Not only that but it's more reliable then what CM has to offer. The only down side is that when CM full editor is in use it prevents the browsers built in spell check to work correctly. So when I post in groups I have to use CM spell checker, but here in answers I have no worries because my browser does it for me! Yet another reason NOT to use IE!
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 7:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2010