test came back -

ive been trying to conceive for almost a yaar now and this month i decided to find out when i was ovualting so we had sex that day and ive been waiting so long for my missed period and when i didnt get i took a test wicth came out negivitive but all month ive been having sore boobs, tired, little cramping, but the test says no. is it all in my head or what

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be in your head, but retest in a few days to be sure. Good luck!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 7:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Pee on another stick!
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Ive done 3 test
    Cheesecake08

Answer by Cheesecake08 at 7:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• If you have been trying for a year and are not pregnant, it be time to step things up a bit. Get a HSG done to make sure your tubes are open and unobstructed, and maybe some blood work too. Good luck
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 7:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I went through the same thing....I would go to your doctor and tell them whats going on and then they should have you come in for a blood test. Blood test are 100% accurate just to keep that in mind. They will tell you to come in and test and if the blood test comes back neg. they will have you call them if you still dont get your period in a wk. Which thats what happened to me. I took 2 HPT test on July 22nd and they were postive, so I went to the doctors to make it a forsure yes and my blood work came back neg on the 26th of july..I still had no period and extremely sore breasts, so I went in again for a blood test on August 2nd and it came back postive! So keep track of your symptoms...good luck
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 11:20 AM on Aug. 17, 2010