How to keep her busy

So school has started back.So that keeps her busy most of the day.But she is always bored with nothing to do.What are some things she can do after school to help her stop being bored.Hahaha!Thank you!!!
God bless

KaraEmomma

Asked by KaraEmomma at 7:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Chores! Make her feel that her help is needed and that it's very helpful for her to do some chores around the house. You can give her an allowance if you can afford to. Otherwise, if not, make her a promise that you and she will spend one whole day doing whatever it is she wants to do. Do you have younger children? You can get her used to babysitting if so. My ex was a carpenter and he started having the girls go with him to help clean, and do simple work. It was a great thing for all of them.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• maybe scrapbooking or sewing.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 8:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Go out side and play!
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 8:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You didn't say how old your daughter was but at just about any school age there are after school activities that she can join... brownies, girl scouts, different sports. Does she like to read? Our library has a reading club.... Like other Moms said - chores, or art projects or just go outside and play using her imagination.
    Kristen1010

Answer by Kristen1010 at 8:40 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My kids entertain themselves - they find something to do. If they don't find something they want to do, I find something I want done ... dishes, cleaning, yardwork. You'd be amazed how fast "bored" goes away.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 11:06 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I agree chores
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 6:51 PM on Aug. 20, 2010

• My daughters help with housework after school. They help with the cooking and the cleaning, especially when I have to work.
    errantmommy

Answer by errantmommy at 6:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010