Have you used Nuva Ring?

If so did you like it? Have any side effects? Did it work well for you?

First birth control I've used since 07 when I went off the pill after being on that for 4 years.

Jessie1689

Asked by Jessie1689 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Health

• I used it briefly. It was about the same as any other birth control, same hormonal effects, etc. I had big issues with hormones.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• lol yep i used it and it worked pretty well the first month or so i used it..but i went to the bathroom one day to pee and it fell out in the toilet..if i hadnt heard the splash im pretty sure i would of gotten preggo and that would not have been a good thing! They should come with a warning! and yes i did have it in properly lol for those that would ask...other than it falling out i had no issues
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 9:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I loved it! Didn't have any side effects or other issues. I enjoyed not having to worry about the pill every day

Answer by missanc at 9:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i wasnt fond of it, maybe tmi but sex moved its position for me and i could never get it to sit right afterwards...im not sure it may have somehow gotten bent or something but i gave up on using it after that, the first week i had it in i thought i loved it. lol.
    Mortiferouslatt

Answer by Mortiferouslatt at 2:45 PM on Aug. 24, 2010