Is there any moms on here going through or have gone through Chemo and/or Radiation?

I just started my chemo treatment today and I will start the radiation tomorrow. I'm getting Cislaptin for the chemo on Mondays and Radiation Mon-Fri for 6 weeks. Just wanting to hear some of your expereinces.

Cindy18

Asked by Cindy18 at 8:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Health

• I didn't, but my best friend did. She said the best advice she received was to eat a food she didn't really care about the day of the procedures, that way if you get sick you won't "lose" a food you used to love. Best of luck to you!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i do know people that saw chiropractors and homeopaths to help with the side effects.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I haven't, but I just wanted to send some good thoughts and wishes your way (((hugs)))
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I don't have any advice, but best of luck and thoughts.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:12 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Thanks!!
    Cindy18

Comment by Cindy18 (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Aug. 16, 2010