What kind of cell phone and plan do you have (if you have a plan, of course)?

Who's your carrier? Are you satisfied, or do you wish there was something different about your service?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 8:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Metro pc and love it no contract and unlimited calling and text
    bethraza

Answer by bethraza at 8:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i have a verizon LG (really don't remember the name of it but its a flip phone). we have the family plan so we can put our son on our plan too. hubbys got a data package with his phone. its one of the touch screen with verizon.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 8:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Verizon, LG Ally, with data plan. Its great and I love it. Its just kinda spendy.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 8:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Sanyo Incognito. I's on boost obile. It costs me fifty dollars a month and everything is unlimited. That includes web, text, picture text, talk, and walkie talkie.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 8:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My family plan is with Verizon and I have a Blackberry Tour phone. I havne't had any problems with them and I love the phones that they have to offer. Plus I'm the main person on the plan so I get to upgrade my phone every year now! I can't wait till January!! lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I have MetroPCS through a friend's account. I just got a free Assurance Wireless today, It's charging so I don't know if I like it yet.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Verizon blackberry. I get a 20% discount because I'm a teacher. I didn't know if I would like the bberry, but I do.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Sprint! I love Sprint. My dh has a blackberry and I am currently using it to access CM :). My phone is a LG Katana. I like it just fine but it is not a good internet phone. I was due for an upgrade a year ago but haven't gotten around to it :) we have the everything data plan family plan. They recently came out with the Evo. That's what DH wants and I will probably get too. Just gotta come up with 400 dollars. I wish they would do away with the mail in rebate of 100 for each phone. When we lived in tulsa the guy that worked at the sprint store knew how to work some magic and could probably wave everything and we wouldn't pay anything. Anywho as I ramble on How are you doing tonight?
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• T-Mobile family plan with 750 minutes to share. We have a Blackberry Curve for hubby, Blackberry Pearl for me, and an LG dLight for our 13 yr old. I guess my complaint is that the reception inside our house is gosh-awful on the BB's. But we've had T-Mobile forever and have no plans on switching.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Metro PCS and even though I have unlimited everything the service still sucks
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2010