PMS or Pregnancy?

I'm having headaches, back aches, naseau and I'm tired. What does this sound like to you? Oh and I'm not due for a period for another week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• could be pregnant. I would take a test in a week to be sure.
    AJmama4

Answer by AJmama4 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Why, I feel almost the same as you- minus the naseau. My period is due to start next Tuesday. Last weekend I started feeling mild cramps and mild lower back pain like my period was getting ready to start, but it didn't. Haven't had any more cramps since than though. Today every thing just about seemed to annoy or bother me, especially at work, and I have like no taste-buds (alot of saliva - sorry).... Is it all in my head??
    Anonymous

• I'm having the same thing. Plus I just realized my boobs are starting to hurt and I have been experiencing mild cramping and pain on my lower right. But that only laste a couple days and it was gone. Haven't felt anything since then and now I'm just tired...I'm having a hard time...(sorry for the tmi)pooping...even tho I need to do it alot but then I don't. I am moody and emotional, etc. So...PMS or Pregnant? Hmmmm! We'll wait and see. Til then I'm off the booze!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Not that I drink alot! heh
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I'm also experiencing symptoms and in the wait and see pool....AF due around Thursday. We'll see.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 5:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Now I'm craving pie.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 12:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2008