TURBO JAM! I love it! Anybody else?

I've owned my set of DVDs for years and I still love it. I use it between running and weight lifting. I wish they had more videos. Do you love it too?

BTW, if anyone wants to send me a video or two I would gladly "adopt" your unwanted turbo jams;) I have regretfully loaned out the 30min work out with all the turbos. and it's gone now. And also missing the blue box one that 5 workout. Missing the yellow disc.

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 8:13 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Oooh, you haven't heard about it? I subscribe to the Beachbody e-mail newsletters, so I have seen the ads there. Check it out, it looks intense. I can't wait!

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/extreme/turbofire.do

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• God, Turbo is my life lol. I love it so much! It is what made me actually like exercise! I'm planning on getting certified to be a Turbo Kick instructor as soon as a training comes to my area. vicesix is right, you have got to check out TurboFire. It is my new favorite. It has a lot of the same fun moves, and of course the awesome music of Turbo Jam, but it is super intense. It uses HIIT (high intensity interval training) to burn 9 times the fat of traditional aerobic workouts. It is amazing!
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 10:14 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I love Turbo Jam, but I haven't done it in awhile. I finished the Insanity program & I'm currently doing P90X. How does Turbo Fire compare to Insanity? I'd like to try it.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 3:53 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I LOVE Turbo Jam ... and all the other Chalene Johnson workouts. She also has ChaLEAN Extreme and Turbo Fire!

I am a Beachbody Coach and Chalene's workouts are one of our biggest sellers and Turbo Fire is selling like mad! It's a great workout! The newsletter subscription is a great idea!
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 7:09 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I do Turbo Jam also. I started the program a year ago, and quit. I just started again last week. I don't do the diet though.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:26 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Yep, I love it. Eventually I will get the new set--Turbo Fire. I'm looking forward to that, but in the meantime, I'll keep doing all the ones I already have and never seem to get tired of :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Turbo Fire?!
    thelowlander

Comment by thelowlander (original poster) at 8:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I can't believe the difference in me since I started Turbo Jam about a month and a half ago!! I love it and with the inches melting off.
    ChristenaH

Answer by ChristenaH at 11:57 PM on Aug. 20, 2010