pet peeves while driving

it really frustrates me when I'm going 40 (speed limit) and you find yourself going 20mph in 30secs cause two cars ahead of you doesn't seem to know the speed limit

natasha86

Asked by natasha86 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People that don't do the speed limit definitely irk me especially when they pass like ten signs with it on it!!! I have more but that would be the top one I think.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I hate it when I'm speeding and the person behind me is rding my ass. and In nogales where I live no one knows how to frickin drive. And half the cars dont have break lights.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 8:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i have a tendency to tailgate, when they are 5 miles or more under speed limit. I know it's soo bad
    natasha86

Comment by natasha86 (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I get frustrated at people who pull out in front of you when there are no cars behind you, then don't go the speed limit, or pull into a driveway 200 yards down the road. You have slammed on brakes to keep from hitting them, and they are in no hurry. They could have waited 10 seconds and had the road to themselves.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• People that are still talking on cell phones ... That just burns my hide lol..
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 8:33 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• what states is that banned in I know here in oregon you get pulled over for using one. Last i knew washington they could only cite your for that if they pulled you over for another reason
    natasha86

Comment by natasha86 (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• People that aren't going fast enough in the fast lane, when there are obviously those that want to go faster IN the fast lane. This just causes road rage. Those that leave their blinkers on, when they are not turning. Those that want to look at everything, and weave while doing so. If they want to look, they are more then welcome to pull off the road to look. Those that cut you off, then give you the peace sign, like that makes it ok. Those that brake at absolutely everything. Oh, and those that don't think their kids actually need to wear their seatbelts.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I drive the speed limit. If that bothers you, go around me. I'm not speeding with my kids in the car just so you can get to a red light 2 nanoseconds sooner. Although I do laugh when that happens.

People pulling out in front of me and then crawling along. People who fail to signal. People who think the road should belong to them just because they're in a gas guzzling Hummer.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i hate hate HATE it when people don't use their turn signals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grr, my bp is up just thinking about it lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• People talking and texting on their phone. Or being run over by people when you are already going 5 over the speed limit.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 8:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2010