Is it possible to be pregnat and not have a positive test from anyone but still be preggo!! possibled tmi adult content

Me and my future hubby are trying, not in any big hurry, however BOTH of us are having the symptoms of pregnancy. I love that he gets to feel it he-he. but still any kind of advise or questions about my info to determine how to explain your point.

This part is kinda tmi I'm peeing a zillion times a day, puking or at least praying to a couple times a day, mood swings, and breast tenderness, not to mention wanted to sleep while drive. the hubby gets almost all but the peeing, tender boobies, and he has super bad farting issues

HopefulMom2B08

Asked by HopefulMom2B08 at 8:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I COULDNT GET A POSTIVE TEST UNTIL I WAS 5 MONTHS ALONG WITH MY LAST TWO SO YES ITS POSSIBLE TO PREGGO AND NOT GET A POSITIVE TEST ITS BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT DOC AND WIC PEOPLE SAID MY HORMONES WEREN'T HIGH ENOUGH TO GET A POSITIVE ......AND YES ITS TRUE THE MEN CAN GET SYMPTOMS....SOUNDS LIKE YOU COULD BE PREGNANT..YOU CAN WAIT IT OUT OR GO AND GET A BLOOD TEST IVE NEVER GOTTEN A BLOOD TEST TO SEE.BUT WITH MY INSURANCE I COULDN'T BE SEEN UNLESS I HAD A POSITIVE TEST SO I HAD TO WAIT I DIDNT GET TO SEE A DOC UNTIL I WAS 5 MONTHS ALONG THE MONTH I FINALLY GOT A POSITIVE ....WITH MY 2ND PREGNANCY I HAD TAKEN 3 PREVIOUS TEST ALL NEG...THEN 5 MTHS ALONG GOT A PLUS FINALLY.AND MY 3RD IT WAS THE SAME WAY.BUT WITH MY 1ST BABY I WAS 2 MONTHS ALONG AND GOT A POSITIVE CRAZY HORMONES...
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 9:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Why would your hubby get pregnant symptoms if YOU"RE pregnant?!
    Home test can come up negative,but a blood test doesn't lie. Get one

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I think those are more when you're full on pregnant......

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:07 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• with my 4th son, i got 2 neg. results b4 i got a positive result. I had an IUD in for about a yr. b4 i got preg. I dont know if the IUD had anything to do with the 2 neg results or not, but i now have a 3month old baby. I didnt get a positive result until i was close to 9 weeks preg.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Because its called Sympathy symptoms look it up and i once met a person who didn't test positive on any test till a full 22 weeks so I just wanted to see if I wasn't just a fluck thing.
    HopefulMom2B08

Comment by HopefulMom2B08 (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• well great to know i'm not crazy so lets hope i get a positive soon b/c i'm loosing my parents insurance on my b-day the 24th of this month then i'm going to be fighting tooth and nail for my medical assistance fun time's. ya funniest part is i'm still SUPPOSE to be covered by my depo shot but with two others pregnancies/misscariages both on two DIFFERENT kinds of birth control and not know by medical evidence until really far in like when i was loosing both of them, but always knowing in my gut. wish me luck.
    HopefulMom2B08

Comment by HopefulMom2B08 (original poster) at 10:16 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You never know girl! Pregnancy can be tricky. THINKING your pregnant is tricky too.
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I hear you there
    HopefulMom2B08

Comment by HopefulMom2B08 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Aug. 17, 2010