Anyone met a friend here and are now friends in real life?

Just curious;) Stories anyone?

thelowlander

Asked by thelowlander at 8:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes, i met someone from here. we just had a playdate yesterday :) our kids get along good and i would say that we're good friends.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:01 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• not yet but it sounds like a fun thing to try. there are a lot of cool woman who sound great to try and meet up and be friends outside of this site so when it happens ill let you know
    HopefulMom2B08

Answer by HopefulMom2B08 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I did when I lived in VA and she was a great friend, but we went our separate ways when we both moved because our husbands are military. We talk on FB every now and then.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:04 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Yes, I met someone on CM 4 years ago and now we're really close friends. Our daughters get along great and our DHs are like best friends!!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• lol, my answer sounds wierd..... we met over 3 years ago and have been friends since then. i think my answer makes it sound like i just met her yesterday lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:05 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Yep!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Yes, I have made some great friends. Some not so great too, but the drama was worth it for the friendships that I do have.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 9:14 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Yep. I have a great group of ladies I met on MSN and we moved over here to avoid the MSN Drama...lol

One of the ladies lives in my area and we just met at DQ last night for ice cream. I have met 4 of the Mommies in real life and we try to get together several times a year.
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• yes i did, it just sucks that she lives in WA and I am in MI :p
    faithnseansmama

Answer by faithnseansmama at 9:22 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• yep my best friends are all on here. we were from the old days of the original Club Mom. many of us have met in person but I am the only one left on the west coast, so its hard but we do talk on the phone and send cards and things.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:40 PM on Aug. 16, 2010