A legit job for stay at home mom???

im looking to quit my job to stay at hom with our new baby that is due in january.. do any of yall know a legit stay at home mom job

datgurlmeggy

Asked by datgurlmeggy at 9:11 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• none that make any money...a lot of people will try to sell you Ameriplan on this website...be careful of that...I fell for it and what a joke....being a stay at home mom is a job in itself...maybe you could go part time and have someone watch baby?? Or you could do medical coding..takes a few classes but you can work from home. it all depends on what you have time/money for :)
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 9:16 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I just sent you a message and invited you to my group. I do have a business that makes $$. No pressure, no inventory...work at your own pace. It is NOT Ameriplan!
    Gene_Godwin

Answer by Gene_Godwin at 9:18 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• im curious too it there are any legit ones!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 9:28 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• u find something let me know..ive been a sahm for 3yrs now and havent found anything tried avon and that was a dud
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 9:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• yes! take care of your home and your children!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 17, 2010

• google it msnbc did sa story about call centers that direct the calls to your home,
    ConnorsMommy772

Answer by ConnorsMommy772 at 1:08 PM on Aug. 17, 2010