I live in Fontana Cali, does anyone know of a program were i can buy food for cheap I dont qualify for food stamps

I live ion Fontana Calif does any one know of a place or program were i can get food fro cheap....

ButterflyLove

Asked by ButterflyLove at 9:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Shopping

• dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 9:22 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• go online and look up angel food network
    MakkarMom

Answer by MakkarMom at 9:22 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Check out www.angelfoodministries.com to see if there is a church in your area participating. Angel Food Ministries sells a box of food that will feed a family of four for one week (but you can stretch it to make it last longer) for about $21. They have bonus boxes that are a good price, too, so I think it might be worth your while to check it out.

Also, you can call your local dept. of public welfare and ask for a list of foodbanks in your area.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 9:24 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I checked out your area & you have a ton of Angel Food Ministry host sites near you. Go to www.angelfoodministries.com & check it out.

ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 9:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Do you have a Food for Less near by? They sell groceries at a very reasonable price. 

www.foor4less.com-this will lead you to the closest store. My husband said there is a store right in Fontana-good luck.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:37 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• save a lot if there is one in your area
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:04 AM on Aug. 31, 2010