Not a question!

I just want to say that I just love it when mothers who don't give a crap about their own children think they know it all and feel they are experts on giving out advice to other mothers who actually CARE about their child's feelings. You all know who you are. And to those of you, please put a strap on your mouth next time, because you look and sound like idiots.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in General Parenting

• surprised

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I care about my child's feelings. But I also care that they learns how to deal with their feelings getting hurt. That makes me a very caring mother. Why? Because sometimes, bad things happen in life and I want my children to learn how to pick themselves up and get back into the swing of things instead of running away.
    I teach my kids Positive Actions. I teach them how to deal with life when life hands them lemons. Sometimes, that involves watching them get their feelings hurt and guiding them on how to handle it.
    Being a parent is not for wimps. It's hard to watch your kids hurting, but I know that I make them better prepared for life by helping them through it and not just trying to fix it for them.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:36 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• popcorn

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• sarcasmwow! Well I dony know who you are referring to, but I am great at what I do, and I will say something if a mother is being irresponsible!

JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 17, 2010