i don't know what my problem is lately. I NEED HELP!

for the last couple weeks i have been very upset ( getting mad and crying etc). I've taken a test but it was negative. i don't think it's pms. what could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• too much pressure on yourself ttc. it wont work when you try too hard. if you want to be pregnant so bad then your body is messing with you.. trying to fool you. your body will give you symptoms of a pregnancy when you actually arent pregnant. It happens to many women that try to get pregnant without success. :(

try to not think about getting pregnant too much. I wish you good luck.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• If you are trying to get pregnant you could be over-stressed about it. Have you had "you" time lately?? If not I suggest time away. Even if it is to the mall to buy yourself something you have been wanting. -But going by yourself to do that!~
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 4:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2008