smell...

my vagina has an "aloe vera" Scent to it.. im clean, i shower every day!!! whats the deal?? could it be something with my pregnancy?? help i feel gross or something i have never had this before lol and idk what it is. im very clean person, never had any thing wrong with me down there...any thoughts or ideas?? its not a bad smell just different.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• its just yeast infection i had it with all three of my kids it will go away after u give births
    NANA_22

Answer by NANA_22 at 3:24 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• it doesnt itch and isnt red or anything like that.. its normal.. jsut a smell
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• it doesnt itch isnt painful or burn no sores nothings...and isnt red or anything like that.. its normal.. Just that ONE smell.... r u sure it could be a yeast in fection i REALLY dont think it is that...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Sounds as if you might have a vaginal infection. Try a mild vinegar douche. Grammie Barb
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Okay, don't douche, those are not good for you at all. They could even make it worse. Don't self diagnose either. With the changes in hormones, it's probably just a different smell. I would check it with your Doctor, but without any other symptoms and it not being a foul odor, I highly doubt it's an infection.
    xraydri

Answer by xraydri at 11:29 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• sounds like a bacterial infection. its no big deal. the obgyn will give you some nasty assed horse pills to take. then it will go away. and if it doesn't its nto that dangerous. i had it all through my pregnancy with my son and it caused no problems....it was recurrent but not problematic. and after he was born it was gone.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:06 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• does it smell almost sweet?? if so, it could be amniotic fluid leaking... thats what my problem was.... I would tell your doctor it might be nothing.... our bodies sometimes go into freak mode during pregnancys
    michiganmom83

Answer by michiganmom83 at 12:03 AM on Sep. 2, 2008