Top Gear?

Do any of you watch the BBC show, "Top Gear?" I am a car addict so I really enjoy how they make fun of cars. Right now they are making fun of the Smart Car. They have to spend 24 hours non stop in a tiny German Smart Car! This should be good.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 9:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Travel

• LMAO.  I love Top Gear!  We have been watching that show for years.  Did you ever see the episode where they have to re-surface a road in 24 hours?  That was in my dh's home town.  His parents just live around the corner lol.

The best episode was the one where they went caravanning.  I swear I peed my pants!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:14 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I have never seen it, but it is supposed to be funny as all get out!
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It is and it is available on Netflix, too.
    Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 10:03 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• OMG... I love that show! Those guys just crack me up... I want to go over and drive the moderately priced sedan and put it through its paces!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 8:20 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• My DH and I love that show, they are hysterical!!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:12 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Yes, I saw the episode with the road resurface. The one show that really hit home with me was the one where they had to buy a used car in Miami, Florida and drive it to New Orleans, LA. When they came through Alabama, where I live, I was rolling on the floor. They had to write inflammatory statements on the sides of the others cars. IE: "Country music is rubbish" "Hillary Rules!" and "I am BI" If I ever had a dream date it would be with Captain Slow, James May. I understand he dates a really beautiful woman so I know that is out. Second best date, would be David Walliams, of Little Britain. I understand he is gay, so that is out too. Ho hum.

Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Aug. 17, 2010