What would you think?

If your DH/SO said they cheated on you while you were in a fight, would you believe he really cheated on you?

Why or why not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:45 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• my husband wouldn't make up any bs like that. So if he said it, I'd believe it and then I'd kick his butt and push him out the door.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:46 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• yes of course I would. and heywhat kinda guy says something so vicious, fight or not? get away from him, real men dont act that way-cheat or no cheat. sorry hon. (hugs)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• There is no way he would make up a lie like that. He knows it would end the marriage. If he claimed he did, then I'd believe him and throw him out.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Hell ya even if you are fighting you r still together. Chjeating is cheating
    dragonlady44

Answer by dragonlady44 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Of course otherwise why would he say it. That is not just something you pull out of the blue.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My d ex h was so easy to find out on. He would have a guilty conscience and every time he cheated he would buy a really nice piece of jewelry. So, any time I got diamonds, I knew I would get some really rotten news soon. I kicked him to the curb after collecting too many diamond rings. The diamonds helped me put a nice down payment on a house after I sold them.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 9:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Yes, Id believe him. And honestly, it wouldn't surprise me either. :(
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Every time my exhusband and I got into a fight he'd confess everything he did and when we "made up" he would say he only said it to hurt me. Their guilty conscience usually gets to them.

dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 10:04 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Yes, he's guilty.

Answer by Bmat at 10:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Maybe he was trying to piss u off even more...but then again he is pretty much out the door if that were true...hmm!
    I'll ask for prove or watch out for signs. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2010