Does anyone have a neighbor that absolutely does everything they can to make your life h--k?

when they moved in they used us for 'any and everything' and all the sudden when she tell's me about her so and child porn 'I pull all ties from her' and she start's telling our neighbors' we stalk them by going to the mail box' took us to court twice by filling false stalking orders' never came the second time' But the Judge said the paper work she wrote was threatening and we should give a copy to the Troopers' whom seem to think she's off her meds'' She is so stressing at times it makes me sick' what can a person do?

lizardpig63

Asked by lizardpig63 at 9:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Wow sounds like you have a nut for a neighbor.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• if a trooper said it was threatening, get a restraining order and I hope you reported whatever she told you about chil;d porn.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• wow is all i can say i thought i had neighbor prob

lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Even though I hate to have a foreclosured home next door, I am glad that woman is moving. She murdered my son's cat because it pooped on her front lawn, she took me to court because she video taped me petting her dog over the fence, she re-roofed her house herself on Easter morning! She was then given a tractor and would entertain herself digging holes in the back yard then filling them up again. She also moved her washer and dryer onto the patio, to keep the house from getting hotter in the summer. She begged me a few years back for money to catch up on her bills only to find out she used the money for a vacation to Orlando! How fast can she move?

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 9:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• This is awful! I cannot imagine it. I am not sure what you can do, either of you!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:02 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• this prolly doesnt even compare but when i was young our neighbor was a looney. you got to listen to her scream at her child all the time and she called animal control on me for dancing with my cat... i was like 5? an only child very lonely..so yea... very disturbing for me - the then called animal control a few more times. the last time the guy knew who we were and told us we could make a phoney threat on her and he would take her cat .... :| we were never that vicious though.... the woman messed her kid up and so now he beats the hell out of his gf. my mother saw him at the hospital several times with her... so sad because he was truly a good child.
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 10:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Really sucks that we can't always pick our neighbors. I hope they do move soon so you can have some peace.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 1:18 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Supposedly they are in the process of moving ' He's gone but she is still their' Thing is she goes to the Senior Center and spreads Hate and Discontent to any one who'll listen' Seriously People drive by in the middle of the night 'Popping off shots in our front yard' Last time I did call the Troopers'She has done so many things I'm probably not allowed to tell U all on this Board'
    lizardpig63

Comment by lizardpig63 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• im sorry

Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010