• In the Spotlight:

What's the best way to loose weight?

Counting calories and cardio? Any ideas? I was a size 4 before I had kids and never had to worry. I was always skin and bones. Now I don't have a clue how to loose weight!

Singrkel

Asked by Singrkel at 4:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I think cardio is the best way....BUt make sure to contol your portions too!
    Anonymous

• It gets tougher as we get older because we lose muscle mass and our metabolism slows down. A well balanced diet and excercise (cardio and strength) is a great start. I had 3 kids, and couldn't seem to lose until I started the Cinch Plan. It's loaded with protein (luceine) so you keep your muscle, aren't hungry, and lose fat. It's soy protein, so it's also really helped me with hormonal issues (perimenopause).

www.cinchplan.com/sue_rock
    mnrock

Answer by mnrock at 4:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• The hCG Protocol. You can google Dr. Simeons, who discovered it. Also read, The Weight Loss Cure No One Wants You to Know About by Kevin Trudeau, who is just bringing into the spotlight the hCG Protocol. I just lost 20 pounds doing this and my SIL lost 85 pounds.
    Anonymous

• Well I am having really good luck with a product that contains no drugs, stimulants or side effects. I can tell you about it pm me
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 10:33 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• jump start your metabolism with fresh fruits - mostly dark skinned fruit - they contain Cyanidin, which is a natural plant chemical used for losing weight. Cut your portions on meals, don't mic proteins and carbs in the same meal, makes it harder for your body to burn the calories. Rotate your routines so your body continues to release endorphins. If you do the same thing all the time - your body wont burn as many calories and weight loss will take longer. Drink water water water - stay away from diet products, many of the chemicals in the diet foods actually bloat your fat cells. Good Luck

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 2:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2008