Maybe TMI but want to know...

I think I have BV (bacterial Vaginosis) I have had it before and just had to take antibiotics to get rid of it. I have never had it while pregnant before but I am pregnant now (19 weeks) and I think I have it. Can I take the meds? I have a regular scheduled OB appt on the 15th, but wondering what I can do about it now?? Can I use RePHresh to keep the PH balances down while preggo??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor now, there should be a nurse that can advise you as to what to do.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I agree you should call your doc and let them know so they can tell you what you should do.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 4:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I only got that when i was preg. and they gave me antibiotics. I don't think you should try anything else before you see the doc
    Anonymous

• Yeah there is something you can take, it starts with a C I think. It's a prescription though, you'll have to see your dr.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Call your doctor as far as I know flagyl (or other prescription antibiotics) are the only way to get rid of it!! you need to call & get in as soon as possible so they can prescribe you something :)
    mizzmamma

Answer by mizzmamma at 6:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2008