Is your toddler in pull ups or diapers?

I am potty training my little guy he is 18 months and I have him in pull ups. What did you use diapers of pull ups?

teddybear3163

Asked by teddybear3163 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When my son was 2.5 and showed all the readiness signs, I went straight to underwear. At 18months, he was in diaper. I never used a pull-up.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:34 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• my son is 2 1/2 and he is still in diapers but we do use the pulls up too. we just started to potty training him.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• My son just turned 2.... he is in underwear or diapers depending on the day.... Pull ups are a waste of money.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:15 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i dont think that pull ups are a complete waste of money- IF your child is really interested in potty training! i used them on my son while potty training , but only during the day while we were at home and i could take him to the potty every 15 min. it made him feel more like a big boy and if he did have an accident, no big deal! we still used diapers at night until he was completely trained, and as he had fewer accidents he wore underwear during the day.
    kmh92902

Answer by kmh92902 at 12:32 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• my son wears pull ups but can sometimes be dry during the day, usually when he goes to nursery school. At home different story!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:44 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• They are a waste of money if your kid is interested and ready. My son was day and night trained in 4 days. Those would have been a complete waste of money for me to buy.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 7:16 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I always start with pull ups because it gets the idea down of underware. Now we are mostly in panites and training pants. My daughter is 2 and we are just now training. At night we do diapers, pull ups when we go out and undies at home. We are only on day 2 of active training till this point it was more casual and kinda sit when you want.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 17, 2010