Has anyone ever used "Celebrity sexy teeth" whitener???

I am looking for a good teeth whitenerand I have heard read that this one is suppose to be really good. 8-14 shades in a couple of weeks with no tooth sensitivity. Thats what really got me, is the no sensitivity...I have used other products that worked great but they all caused horrible tooth sensitivity for me. Just wondering if anyone has ever used it and if it really does work??????

sarahdalenej

Asked by sarahdalenej at 4:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I just got it. I didn't feel any sensitivity.
    Meachan

Answer by Meachan at 11:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• not familiar with that whitener but GO SMILE is great. they have an entire system. a twice daily, 7 day treatment that can be used every six months that is really easy to use and doesn't cause sensitivity. it is 3% hydrogen peroxide solution in gel ampules in little individual brushes that you use and toss. extremely easy to use and take with you. then there are the touch-up ampules to use inbetween the whitening treatment to keep teeth white. there is a starter kit that comes with the week treatment, some touch-ups and some toothpaste. it's about $120.
    ibyanga

Answer by ibyanga at 7:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I have not heard of that one. Where did you get it? How much? I have just used Crest Premium Whitestrips. I had good results but if I did it twice a day my teeth got to sensitive.
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2008