Newly single and extremely lonely.

Two months ago my fiance and I broke up. I have a two year old, and a full-time job and I live with my parents until I can get on my feet. I'm lonely and pretty depressed about it all. I cheated on my fiance and he found out and now i'm dealing with the guilt on top of the fact that the guy I was cheating on him with dissapeared on me after promising me the world. I don't know how to deal with it all.

Asked by smilingechidna at 3:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• it'll be okay :D you have us to lean on and vent and talk to. just remember your baby is always more important than the man ;). flings happen.... course they are preventable, but alot of times the other guy does say what you need to hear, and promises you the world, tells you, you deserve better.... trust me i know, it happened to me and that was 3 years ago... me and my fiance are dealing with it still sometimes, it comes up in arguements but he had a fling last summer.... and now we don't mention either of our mishaps.

Answer by enjen at 5:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Im so sorry to hear about that. I did the same in a way I thought that the father of my baby was not the father. It was horrible but i got through it when she was born. I was dealing withthe guilt until she was born. and since she is born and he is hers ( i know b/c she is half white looking cause he is indian and mex.) which is soo wonderful. but he does not know about the fling last summer. which i will never do again!!! since iam a mom now things are way different this summer and everything else is soo much different

Answer by dichevygurl87 at 3:43 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Go to church and church activities. Then perhaps you will meet a good Christian young man. Grammie Barb

Answer by Anonymous at 4:31 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I agree with Grammie Barb about finding a church- not to meet a guy but just to build a relationship with someone that will NEVER leave you- PLEASE do NOT go looking for Mr Right at the moment, you are lonely and it SUCKS and it will not get better over night, but NO guy out here is going to fill the hole you have in your heart- only you and something WAY bigger cna do that. I was cheated on before the wedding, and went from guy to guy to guy- it was horrible! At those moments I felt okay, but whe I would be alone w/o the guy of the moment, I felt even MORE hollow and used up- the BEST thing to do, is focus on that 2 month old- it will be okay :) Hurts of the heart do not hurt forever,and you had an opportunity to learn a great deal from your mistake-the loneliness sucks, but it will ease- I promise :) Hang in there- I will pray for you :) Do NOT make yourself in to the person your guilt is telling you that you are though :) You are worth SO much more than that!

Answer by jessicasea at 10:57 AM on Jun. 30, 2008