I'm looking to work from home. Any ideas

Sheri321

Asked by Sheri321 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• Depends if you're looking for a job or an opportunity. I started my own internet business and love it. I'll earn much more than I'd earn doing a 'job', and a home based biz offers lots of tax advantages. www.FreedomForLife.info.

If you're looking for a job - try genuinejobs.com, or check postings on cwahm.com.

There's always daycare.

mnrock

Answer by mnrock at 4:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• First decide if you want a job or a home business. There are very few jobs from home that you will be able to make decent money with. There are, however, many home businesses to choose from where the earnign potential is unlimited. I chose a home business with Ameriplan and am loving it! Find something you have a passion for and run with it!!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 4:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• A job at home will not make you a lot of money, but a home based business will. If you would like more information, please visit my profile page and email me or call me. I work part time from home and have made a good income.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate.  Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• IT DEPENDS ON IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A WORK AT HOME JOB OR A HOME BASED BUSINESS. BECAUSE THERE IS A DIFFERENCE. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO STAY AT HOME AND MAKE MONEY I MAY HAVE THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE @ www.bradleys.scent-team.com. OUR COMPANY IS A GREAT COMPANY AND IT IS FUN! IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFO ON THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY WE PROVIDE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WOULD LOVE TO SEND YOU AN INFO PACK. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH!
    lovinben

Answer by lovinben at 5:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I have a home based business and a home based job... I keep the job really out want not need... I rarely make more than $30/month with it. I have the business and LOVE it! I make great money. The difference is that I had to build the business from nothing... I lost money for the first month. Now I have a great income! With a job you'll make that money even if it's a small amount from day one... So you have to decide do you want to work for "The Man" or you! How much do you want to make? If you want a real income I would suggest a business and not a job, if however you want an income tomorrow I would say go for a job.

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I am expanding my team. If you are interested in a business offering awesome scented products, send me a message. You can see what I offer at http://www.saferscents.com

bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 7:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I have a great home business for you!! I am an Educational Consultant for Usborne Children's Books. It's an upbeat and fun job that you can share with Moms and Dads as well as their children!! I truly believe that the future of our world depends on the education of our children. I have my own Online Bookstore. Check it out at www.ubah.com/X2733. There is a business opportunity link on it where you can take a look at the biz. Feel free to contact me with any questions at KidsandBooks@gmail.com.

Becky Deck
    momaiminghigh

Answer by momaiminghigh at 9:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I do several things from home... you might like one of them.

1) I teach preschool in my home. It's only part-day (8am - noon) so I get my afternoons to myself, which is really nice! Plus, kids are so fun, I love it!

2) I blog, both for my own website and for another one. You can find blogging jobs at http://jobs.problogger.net ... keep an eye on them. Some are good and others are not so good.

3) I sell things that I make! I illustrate and sew, so I have a wide variety of items available in my online shop. When I have craft shows, I always do really well.

ChapelleCDH

Answer by ChapelleCDH at 9:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Also, if you're interested in becoming an affiliate for my online shop, I wrote about the details here. Basically, you'd just pass out a coupon code to your friends (or post it online or whatever) and you'll earn a percentage of every sale made using that code. I'll just paypal you the money at the end of each month. You don't have to pay me anything, and there's no stock you have to keep track of.

ChapelleCDH