TRAVELING ON AN AIRPLANE

Hi, I wanted to know if anyone has travelled on an airplane w/a 1 yeard old and brought a car seat - i want to bring one and am trying to find one to buy that will fit and isnt that bulky to travel with.

Thanks!

kyliegirl28

Asked by kyliegirl28 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We didn't bother bringing a seat, with AAA we get the carseat free with Hertz. I worried about the seat getting damaged.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 10:49 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• We flew with our son when he was almost a year old. We held him in our laps instead of buying a ticket for him. We did have to take our car seat with us and bought one of those carrying bags that has straps on it so you can carry it like a backup. We were using our "spare" car seat, and I think it was a Graco convertible car seat. I've seen these cool things online that snap on the back of the car seat in essence making the car seat a stroller so you don't have to constantly take your kid in & out of the seat.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• my sister in law jsut held her son was a year old
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:37 AM on Aug. 17, 2010