Peace Lillies? Any advice?

I have several peace lillies that i have aquired thru both of my grandmothers funerals..i was wondering if anyone can tell me how to keep them full and vibrant looking..some i have are huge and doing great..others were sorta small from the get go and im just wondering how i should fertilize them and get them to grow and stay healthy..any advice would be great thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• if you have a plant that isn't prospering, it may be have root-rot, or the roots may be choking. take it out of the holder, and if the roots are a tangled hot mess, it either needs to be separated, or put into a bigger pot, with fresh soil.
    you can also separate the big plants, too, and share them with someone, if they are getting too big.
    they don't take tons of water, or too much heat. indirect sunlight is good, and they need to be turned every week. i water mine once a week.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:23 PM on Aug. 16, 2010