Why?!?!?!?

This is gonna sound like a stupid question, but oh well! I seriously like cannot stop EATING!!!!! I'm not really overweight, but I weigh about 15lbs more than before I got pregnant. My DD will be 1 in Sept. I don't know what my problem is!! Well, I do...I don't really exercise anymore. I mean I walk a little with the lil one, take her to the park & if I get a chance compete in various races. But I eat ALLLLLL the time & don't really ever feel full! I have talked to my Dr. about it & he says all my blood tests come back ok. I also EBF my daughter, so appetite suppressents/diet pills are out of the question right now. Any suggestions or motivational words to help me get my fat ass up & working out?! lol, Thanks in advance!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Not sure what to tell you cause i'm in the same boat myself! lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 11:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Try working out try doing Power(). Or try keeping a food journal seeing it in writing helped me. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• sorry power90 X
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• What blood work did your dr do? Is your baby going thru a growth spurt? She may need more calories so YOU need more calories.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:17 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• BF might be making you feel hungry, you need the calories to keep producing milk...
    I did P90X before I got pregnant and it was great :) I lost 15 lbs the first month without even following the meal plan strictly (its good because you several small meals so you stay full)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:18 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Try Fullbar.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:20 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• So am I. I munch on ice, even to keep the cravings down. I probaby need to eat BETTER and more often little snacks. Was proud of myself today cuz I ate an orange :)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:38 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• EBF will increase your appetite alone! Depending on your little one's needs and how much they are eating you are burning all that food away. I know you have heard it a million times I'm sure but drink tons of water! Water does help you fill up and stay full longer when you do eat. It doesnt have to be just water, it can be broths, veggie juice and etc.... Dont reply on carbs to fill you up even though they work the quickest they will also add on the pounds. I wish you luck.
    flcouple7577

Answer by flcouple7577 at 2:22 PM on Aug. 17, 2010