"Jailbreak" has anyone every done it to there iPhone

I was thinking about jail breaking my phone!?!? But there are 1000 websites for it if u have jailbroken ur iPhone what did you use and do you like it?!?

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what is jailbreaking??
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:12 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• ooo i worked for apple and i focused on only the Iphone. there are ways to do it. i suggest if you wanna do it make sure if you dunno something or dont understand something you get help. if you screw up your phone it as i remember it you can be denied help if you need service

so i dont see it as a bad thing. if you know what you are doing. lol and for sure dont call in for help if you do. i remember hearing about so many people calling in after jail breaking cuz they had a problem.

if u need help with something else with the phone u can ask me. i am bored and kind of miss working with the phone
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 11:25 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• It's hacking your phone.
    My hubby does it all the time with all the new updates he has to re-hack his phone.
    what he does he'll go on YouTube and type in his latest firm ware that he has on his phone and looks for the latest jailbreak that he could find. and yes he does enjoy it. And if u have the new Iphone4 there is a new jailbreak for it already just look on you tube. Have Fun!!!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 16, 2010