Does anyone get a burning sensation in their side laying in bed at night?

I was told I have a mild case of endometriosis. It took us 7 years to have our first child and now would like to have another baby. It has been 2.5 years ttc. Does anyone expeirence this burning sensation and could this be due to the inflamation of the endometrial tissue on other organs? I was told by one fertility specailist that the endometrosis shoud not be hindering ttc. If this is not the problem why is it taking so long ttc. My baby was conceived when I was taking clomid. This time when we are ttc I was on 2 cylces of clomid and nothing happened I'm afraid we will not be able to have any more children. Does anyone have any advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Both people I know who concieved with endometriosis did so the cycle after getting "cleaned out" laproscopically.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:18 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Also... have you had an HSG done recently to see if your tubes are open?
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:19 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• yes, I felt that same burning in my side honey! you need to get a larpiscopic surgery done and I'm sure its probably endometreosis. Mine was and I had it burned off 2 months ago and my dr said that I should be pregnant within 5 months!! good luck
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 12:54 AM on Aug. 18, 2010