Part 2 Is this normal....

Okay I have been upfront and honest
Also, it makes him feel very insecure when I do reject him... I'm just worn with the far inbetween visits but he is SO into his work that it would be like telling him to put me before his job .... plus he has a room mate so I think he is enjoying that life style but then misses me.... so

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• A guy knows in a couple of months if he is going to marry you or not. You should already know if he intents to marry you. Have you had that talk? Also if he does not know then he is just using you until he finds someone else!.and if he really likes having a roommate then he is not emotionally mature enough. You have to ask yourself why did you decide to stop the awards? Deep down. Do you really feel that with holding rewards will make him change? I think you two need to sit down and talk about it face to face so you can see how he reacts to your questions. But if you keep withholding he will break up this you if you did have that heart to heart with him.
    SawyersMommy603

Answer by SawyersMommy603 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I agree- have the talk. Go ahead and say you now this is what I want from life. See if he feels the same. If he is not wanting what you want, you have some big decisions to make.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:07 AM on Aug. 17, 2010