Has this happened to you or anyone you know?

I started my period 2 days late which isn't too strange. I was dealing with a pretty stressful situation at the time. We did have sex during my fertile time which was my fault, I figured it out so I would avoid the time and instead, without thinking did it almost every day. We can definitely handle another baby at this point, and would love another baby, but I was planning on waiting till October for a couple reasons. Anyway, I had a normal 5 day period but here I am a week later peeing more often than normal, breaking out (I only break out during PMS), and am trying my best not to over eat because I feel hungry every few hours which isn't normal for me. I only eat once or maybe twice a day and not a lot. Something else I noticed is I've been hotter the past few days and my husband thinks I'm crazy and says it's fine.

I guess the question is, is it ridiculous to think I might be pregnant even after bleeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its been known to happen before... its obviously not the norm but I've heard crazier stories so.... maybe?
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:41 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Some women still have a cycle even when they are carrying. I wouldn't worry about it too much. It could be anything at this point, Stress, nerves, being bored. Just give it some time..... If next month you don't have your cycle, or your breast get tender, ect then I would call the doctor to make an appointment.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 11:44 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• You can still be pregnant and have your period. If it was a heavy period than your not but if it was lite and pink you have a higher chance of being pregnant. Also after intercourse you have a spotting you have a high chance if be pregnant.
    SawyersMommy603

Answer by SawyersMommy603 at 12:34 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I guess you could be. Maybe take a test? And if you continue to feel this way, make an appointment with your doctor. Good luck.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:59 PM on Aug. 24, 2010