A friend of mine predicted his own death in a youtube video a year ago, friday he died...The description is almost exactly what really happened...

The description of the actual dream is about 3 minutes in, but it is so close to what really happened to him, injured eye, broken arm, he was alone, it was storming, blue car etc... He also describes some of what seems to be the after life. I am so freaked out right now...The first link is to the accident and the second is the actual youtube video...Check it out if you want...Let me know what you get out of it.

http://www.hazard-herald.com/view/full_story/9135669/article-Accident-kills-man-in-Dwarf-community?instance=home_news_lead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsVA0eZCsbg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I believe it 100 percent
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 11:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I am not chancing clicking on it. Since it is just for fun,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Premonition is pretty powerful for some. Some can only predict their own death, others can predict certain events for certain people. It's nothing to be afraid of. It's just a phenomenon of life.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 11:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Wow...
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:54 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i'm on my phone, so i'm just answering so i'll look at it later :)
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I promise it is not a bad link or anything...i really want people to see this...it amazes me..this guy really dreamed his own death to the T one year ago...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:56 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• That's crazy!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I totally have those dreams were later on it feels like deja vu but it isn't. creepy. I hope sincehe premonised (i think thats how you spell it) his death he lived his last year to the fullest. Im sorry for your loss.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 12:02 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• That was eerie. I believe in premonitions through dreams. I had a dream where something bad was going to happen to someone close to me and the next day my mother suffered a stroke. I was 12.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:02 AM on Aug. 17, 2010