a question about sex... adult content

Does it hurt when you have sex?

Its very uncomfortable and painful for me.

pinkebabii

Asked by pinkebabii at 11:51 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Usually if there is a lot of discomfort during sex it means that you may have something going on inside. It could be a tilted uterus, ovary issues or other. I would talk to the Doctor about it.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:52 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• I agree with hsmominky. Sex shouldn't normally be painful. What kind of pain are you having? Maybe you need to try a different position?
    ours

Answer by ours at 11:53 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Only when I was pregnant.
    Meladori_Magpie

Answer by Meladori_Magpie at 11:55 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• Sometimes it's painful. I'm pretty small and my husband is um...big, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:57 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• you need to identify the actual cause of your pain. is it you/your vagina? the position? is it him? his size/his technique? if you can't figure this out with your own thinking and deductive reasoning, you need to consult a gyno. you may have issues that are hidden..you can see them or feel them with your hand/his hand/penis..ovaries, uterus, fibroids, endometriosis possibly..get checked out, and by all means, be completely honest with your doctor!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:58 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• i mean, you can't see or feel some things
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• YES! and it sucks! I can say different positions can help, but in order to not have to worry for me I REALLY have to be in the mood, and then it doesn't matter. my problem is my cervix, but my midwife said there was a way to get around it and stay off to the side???? If you haven't talked to your Dr. you should, there may be something terribly wrong, if he thinks it's fine and there is nothing wrong, just try a lot of things rolled in one lub with LOTS of foreplay, you be in control maybe a condom would help the movements. I guess it all depends on what kind of pain. I was having pain went to the gyno and ended up having surgery because there was something wrong. It may be serious, don't put it off!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 12:01 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• If it is painful all of the time then you should go to the doctor and have them check your bowels. My girlfriend had painful sex all of the time and it was from inflamed bowels. She has to watch her diet and take pills to keep the inflammation down but sex is no longer painful for her. I hope this helps;)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 12:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You might try using a water based lubricant or even a feminine moisterizing ovul like replense.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 12:11 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I saw a gyno and she said that everything was in the right place so that wasnt the problem. I think its more like what Kbishop said.
    pinkebabii

Comment by pinkebabii (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Aug. 17, 2010