How do I know how far along in the pregnancy I am? I have not gone to the doctor's office yet.

rachelhosanna

Asked by rachelhosanna at 4:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Go on one of the pregnancy websites and use the due date calculator. You just put in the 1st day of your last period and it will calculate how far along you are and your due date.
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 4:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• only your doctor will be able to tell you how far along exactly you are ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• www.babycenter.com
    meriahmn

Answer by meriahmn at 4:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Start counting from the first day of your last period. If your last period was September 7th, that will count as day 1 up until today. That is how Dr.'s calculate how far along you are since it is impossible to know when exactly you conceived.
    Anonymous

• Are you regular...I was not regular. If we went my my last period I would have been 9 weeks when I went to the doctor, well I was only about 5 weeks. I am 18.5 weeks now. So if your not regular, there is no telling unless you have an ultrasound done. Good Luck with the Dr. visit.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 6:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2008