Big Brother

Do you watch Big Brother?
Who do you think will win?
Who do you want to win?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 11:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes, I watch it.

I'm not sure who will win, but I want either Regan or Kathy. One of the Brigade will probably win, though, and maybe Matt.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:59 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• yes i do.

i think the brigades douche baggery will make them all loose.

i am annoyed by all the childish drama... i dont like anyone at this point
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 12:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I do.
    Idk who will win, maybe matt, that lie about his wife is getting many targets taken off of his back.

I don't care who wins at this point. Need more time to decide.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:06 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I LOVE Big Brother! I am so glad Rachel went home last week. I hated her, and I hate Brendon too. I can't believe he got HOH. I really don't have a true favorite, but Kathy is definitly the realest person in the house. I like Ragan and Britney too, don't know why just do.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:09 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I sure hope that Matt doesn't win. Since his lie about his wife, I have been disgusted by him. I think the rest of the brigade (aside from Lane) are so full of themselves, it makes me sick.
    I do not like Britney, I think she is childish as is Reagan.
    I think Brendon will leave next.
    I like Kathy. As far as I can tell, she is the most real. She is a Sheriff and she wants to win the money to take care of her Son. I hope she wins.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I love big brother, been a huge fan since Season 5. This season hasn't been one of my favorites so far but it's getting a little bit better now that Rachel is gone ;-)

I think one of the Brigade will end up winning the whole thing. I'm hoping that it's not Enzo, because even though I liked him in the beginning, he is a total floater and doesn't even try in competitions. Britney & Ragan are very catty and gossipy and I think they will both be gone soon. Brendon is obviously going to be gone soon too. So that leaves Hayden, Lane & Matt. I think it will be one of them that wins it all.
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 9:05 AM on Aug. 17, 2010