Sorry I have been gone.

I am extremely busy now that school will be start on Wednesday. It has been very heck tick also. I have 3 different orientations to go to. My oldest is going to a new school (private school) and they ask so much of the parents. I am just trying to get use to the school. My son will start K there. My 2nd youngest girl is going to Head Start on the 23rd(that is when they start). Once we get the hang of this new school and me having to make sure 3 kids are in there classroom on times then I can be back. So have fun ladies.

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 12:16 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• Good luck! I still have a couple years left lol my oldest is 20 months.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:20 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Welcome back!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 12:20 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Mines started back yesterday I wish they rode the bus.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:25 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Good luck! Next week I start back to grad school, my son has preschool open house, and then he starts preschool.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 12:24 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Mine start back on the 23rd! I agree mamao but that's one of the reasons we moved :) so they could ride the bus :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:12 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I am not fully back sherribeare. The week has only started and there is a lot more heck tick stuff to come. Thank you thought.
    itsallabtthem84

Comment by itsallabtthem84 (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I wish there school did a bus route. I have to go clear across town to pick them up and drop them off. Then I have to go to the other side of town to pick my 2nd youngest up. This is just crazy, lol.
    itsallabtthem84

Comment by itsallabtthem84 (original poster) at 1:13 AM on Aug. 17, 2010