should i go to college now or wait til i'm use to being with baby?

I'm 36 weeks, due November 5th. I've always wanted to be an accountant, CPA.

mibabi

Asked by mibabi at 4:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I dont think so, I have a three month old baby and It is so hard! I regret going back to school so soon. I think you should wait atleast intill the baby is 6months.
    beautiful2257

Answer by beautiful2257 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Thats really up to you. Nobody can make this decision for you.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• yeah definately wait. you will need time to recover from giving birth. wait a few months and see how it goes with the baby.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 4:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• My son was born 4 weeks before I started my upper divisions courses. I was pregnant the entire semester before. You can do it, just be prepared to be tired all the time! Esp. if you breast feed and are up all hours of the day! Having a support system helps too, my husband was there to watch the kids for me when I had class or homework.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I know where your coming from!! I'm not due until January though :) I would probably wait and give myself time to adjust to being a mommy before signing up for classes, everyone is different though. I am not doing it because this is my first and I felt I needed to give myself some time for my body to adjust hormonally & physically also I'm afraid of over stressing myself by over loading myself with school, work & baby. I really wish you the best! just remember waiting a semester isn't a horrible thing & your career will be ready for you when you are :)
    mizzmamma

Answer by mizzmamma at 5:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2008