Any moms in Branson, MO or any advice on places to go in Branson

My family and I are leaving for Branson thsi wbeekend and want to know some good local places to eat and some good places to vosot. we will be ther for a week. We plan on going to Clelbration, but not Silver Dollar and of course the Outlet Mall. But we love to visit local restaurants as opposed to chains. Any suggestions on things to do and places to go would be great. We will also be staying at Still Waters on Table Rock Lake

SMWOODS

Asked by SMWOODS at 4:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Travel

• you soooo need to hit up silver dollar city, they have a website, and i love it there, and its very kid friendly. They have lots of rides, and its a folksy kind of feel to it.. you'll love it, unless its rainy, then its alot of climbing up and down the hill in the rain... but its fun.. I used to live in Joplin, or near there,
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:29 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• thanks. I just thought it was a little expensice there. I can't ride any rides b/c I'm pg and my daughter is only 15 mo old so I didn't know if there would be much for her. to do. I did go on their website and it looked fun.
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 10:43 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Try any shows? She make like the Dixie Stampede.
    crazypianochick

Answer by crazypianochick at 10:48 AM on Oct. 17, 2008