1. My daughter got one shortly after turning 3 for Christmas.. SHE LOVES IT!!!!!!!
2. We will get her a book & she will read & read & play the games & then she will ignore it for a while, we get her another book & she gets interested in all of them all over again. Right now Id say she has about 10 books.
3. My daughter really loves the games that are in each book (almost each page has a mini game, and atleaste 2-4 full game pages per book) & she enjoys just carrying the pen around listening to the stories without having to hold the book.
4. Depending on the age & how the book is used I think it could help with learning to read. We just bought a specific set that is sappose to help to learn to read, but I have not actually sat with her (no book alone can help a child read. an adult has to be active in teaching)
5. I wasnt crazy about her having 1. Now Im glad she does. She is about to turn 4...
at 1:40 AM on Aug. 17, 2010