So, Is Scientology better than Muslim?

Just thought I'd ask with all this crap being thrown around on here... I really don't understand all the issue with Obama... If you do some research on leaders from around the world, you will find that some of the best leaders were not Christian... OMG I think they were Muslim... You have to get beyond the Muslim thing... If you don't research, you have no business talking about Muslims... I say if we don't get elect Obama, our country will never go beyond what we are today..... If you're happy with this world, why change... but if you are not.. Maybe we need a change!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• People are afraid of change, simple as that.
    They're comfortable living with the same things their parents taught them, they're afraid to step outside their comfort zones.
    I wish people would understand how backwards we are compared to the other first-world countries in the world...and how much of a joke we are to the peoples of those countries.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• No religion or belief is better than another.
    And if anyone tells you that their religion or cause is better, beware.
    Obama isn't a muslim.
    RenDanielle

Answer by RenDanielle at 4:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• weird [weerd]

–adjective
    1. involving or suggesting the supernatural; unearthly or uncanny: a weird sound; weird lights.
    2. fantastic; bizarre: a weird getup.
    3. Archaic. concerned with or controlling fate or destiny.
    –noun Chiefly Scot. 4. fate; destiny.
    5. anything pertaining to Scientology.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the top two posters and yes I do think this country is ready for change and those voting for McCain are AFRAID of change. That's all it is.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• "5. anything pertaining to Scientology. "

I respect its right to being a religion as much as the next person...but that is very, very true hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i think scientology is a made up religion with the intent to make money and that is it. Islam is a real religion.... jmo
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• oh look a hidden ad for Obama
    Anonymous

• Well no Scientologists have blown up major US buildings or gone and bombed innocent people
    Anonymous

• Yes.. A hidden ad for Obama... Like I need to advertise for him... Don't you watch TV???
    Anonymous