Maury Show....

I keep finding myself watching this talk show among others during the day, and I just find myself wondering why there are so many people who dont know who the father of their child is.
I can understand the single women out there but what really mesmerizes and confuses me is the married women who dont know which of three guys is the father! honestly if you are married you should not be in this situation, I just wonder if I am the only one confused by this show.

The other day there was a lesbian who needed to know who the father of her child is because she was with two different guys in one day. I dont know this just feels off to me.

Laura_Cruz

Asked by Laura_Cruz at 1:02 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• i think a lot of those women get paid to be on there and be dramatic. and i'm sorry but a lesbian doesnt get pregnant.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:03 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• 1. fake plots
    2. they get paid to be on the show
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• maury is actually the only real show like that.....i know some one who went on there to find her baby father and she dident get paid to act like that......its sad but there is alot of women out there
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:06 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• like that*
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:07 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• lesbians dont get pregnant? I know a few that had kids before the came out, also you dont need a man to get pregnant there is sperm banks
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:11 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• A lesbian can get pregnant lol she's a woman
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 1:12 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Ha! My neighbors are a lesbian couple with 2 kids and Yes one of them slept with a man both times. There a lot of women out there that do these things and don't have a clue who the father is.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:12 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• If you do that just to get pregnant though then why try to find out who the father is? if you were using him for his sperm, just use his sperm and be done with it.
    Laura_Cruz

Comment by Laura_Cruz (original poster) at 1:13 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• maybe she want child to know who their father is ,wouldn't you want to know
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:12 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I never watch Maury. It's too depressing to know there are that many messed up, trashy people out there breeding. Makes me feel like there's no hope for humanity.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:51 AM on Aug. 17, 2010