A friend of mine predicted his own death in a youtube video a year ago, friday he died...The description is almost exactly what really happened...

The description of the actual dream is about 3 minutes in, but it is so close to what really happened to him, injured eye, broken arm, he was alone, it was storming, blue car etc... He also describes some of what seems to be the after life. I am so freaked out right now...The first link is to the accident and the second is the actual youtube video...Check it out if you want...Let me know what you get out of it.

http://www.hazard-herald.com/view/full_story/9135669/article-Accident-kills-man-in-Dwarf-community?instance=home_news_lead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsVA0eZCsbg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• OMG that's unbelievable I am sorry for your loss. I am very speechless and sad.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:20 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Crazy.
    3lilqts

Answer by 3lilqts at 1:25 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• sorry for your loss. i do believe that some people can predict their own deaths. the thought of it personally scares me, so i wont be able to watch your links... but again i am sorry
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 1:26 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• couldnt get your second link to open up, but Im so sorry for your loss.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:29 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Thats pretty intense. So sorry for your loss. At least in his video he made it clear how happy he would be in the end. =)
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 1:31 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Honestly, I was curious because I have dreams like this, but not with dealing with my own death, just others. However when searching online, I have found no hard copy newspaper obituary. I will be checking back though, as I will continue checking for results on my own as well, and let you know what i have found!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:38 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• BTW, i am very sorry for your loss, and wish that you could keep on smiling. I could imagine how scary it as for him to have thought if he predicted his own future in that aspect. But, maybe after his death everything he predicted before happened, and he was able to laugh and be free as well!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 1:40 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• quite a few years ago.. long before coming into islam. i met someone and on the first day we met. He told me he would die by 25. I told to stop talking like that. but he told me he always thought he would since he was about 16. a couple of years later we became an item . we moved in together.. a couple of weeks before he died.. he told me some very strange things that eluded to death and he made some predictions.. and he asked me what woudl i do if a rocket just fell out of the s ky. we discussed it for a while.then his 25 birthday came and went and he lived we laughed about it. that was october.. then on january 31 he killed himself. in a rage over his kids mother. he was 25 years and 3 months ...the very next day one of those spaceships or rockets exploded in the sky. im not sure what that all means..but i do remember it very well. i am sorry for your loss
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 2:20 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• correction.. he turned 25 first.. then two weeks before his death.. we discussed the strange things he thought and the rocket.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 2:24 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:40 AM on Aug. 17, 2010