Pregnancy?

Why do people post on, here....am I pregnant, do you think I could be pregnant. If you have sex you could be pregnant. If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a pregnancy test after you miss your period. It is that easy folks. Also if you are unsure how to read the test, buy a digital test.

queen.bee

Asked by queen.bee at 1:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• agree
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 1:29 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I agree, but I've been there. I was 18 when I got pregnant with my daughter and I knew that having sex could mean I was pregnant, but sometimes there's more to the question like "Could I be pregnant if I was on (insert prescription here) when I had sex?" and stuff like that. Plus some people just don't really know all this stuff and this is the only place they can ask.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:01 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I'VE posted one of tyhose questions as I had a very faint line on the test which disappeared very quickly, this didn't happen with my son and I'd never heard of a chemical line til I posted on here.....when I did post on here I wanted to knw what ppl thought about the strength f the line on the test and instead got some abuse.....not helpful really but just coz some ppl fine questions annoying how about just ignoring the question and not replying to it??
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 3:42 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• it is annoying. none of us is going to know the answer anyway. i think its just for attention or something. but the answers are always the same...buy a test
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 1:46 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I agree with meAndLo, some of these woman that come on here are probably completely lost in the dark. Sometimes things are not just "known". Instead of abusing these woman and calling them dumb why not just skip the question? i mean you really dont have to read the question or respond to it. I know when i first got pregnant i was extremely young and didnt understand anything, and i would have hated for some of these people on here to give me advice b/c i would have felt horrible. Geez lighten up a little. This is a place for advice...
    stevynjjsmoma

Answer by stevynjjsmoma at 9:31 AM on Aug. 17, 2010