Baby Fever AGAIN!!????!!

grr
It has struck again
the infamous baby fever.

My son is only 9mos and I am focusing on him, but I sooo want him to have a sibling close to his age. :) Anyone else ever feel this way?

PS this weird lice advertisement is grossing me out

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 1:37 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• OMG I got baby fever a few months after my daughter was born and I get it now just about every time the seasons change lol. She'll be 2 in October. I think it's normal to get it a lot after you have one, especially if you want more later on. I know what you mean about wanting them closer in age.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:51 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I had mine close my son was 2 when i had my dd, now my dd is 2 and were trying again...........and i still dont see no dame lice add lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 1:38 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i've always wanted my kids two years apart. and thats what happened. i knew someone who had her kids nine months apart, i sat for them and believe me, you want at least a year apart or you will be ripping your hair out.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 1:41 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• when i had my son, before i even left the hospital i wanted to be pregnant again...talk about feeling guyilty and weird about having this new born and wanting another one right away! LOL but i held off. i do however really really really want "irish twins" its when you get pregnant around 6wks post delivery and the kids are like 10months apart :) but i dont know if id really go threw with it lol
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 1:43 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• oh yea ps i dont see that lice ad either. but i keep reading about it
    Shani527

• oh NO...i never have baby fever.. ever.. but i do get preggos. LOLOLOL. actually this last baby.. (she is 4 months). i have been thinking of another baby but i just think it's because this baby is so quiet. she's slept thorugh the night and most of the day since birth and when she is awake.. she just hangs out in her crib till it's feeding time..and sometimes she gets sit up time in the chair daily and lap time with mom or dad .. and she also gets play time with her older sister who is about to be 3... when i think of how babies can be...and that i'm fortunate she isn't this way... i say heck who needs another one..LOL. but i am not doing any blocking..so who knows. i think all babies deserve a partner and it helps mommy too..
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 1:48 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• oh many i got baby fever bad when my boyfriends sister and brother's SO got pregnant again - we were all pregnant together for our first child...i felt all out of place ... trying to be lvl about it but i missed baby kicking my lung etc. etc.

i thought i was last october i wasn't... i was so freaked it kind of cured the desire.... but then that following june i started to feel very very tired so i took a test and Boom I was. i cried.

damn baby fever. *shakes a fist*
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:44 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I think we all think that because of the stage your baby is in right now. They are super cute, they clap, laugh and everything is funny to them.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 10:28 AM on Aug. 17, 2010