dd and I on the same period schedule for a long time, wives tale or fact?

we have had our periods a day apart for over a year. Is it true what they say about women living under the same roof get their periods around the same time? And if so,,,why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Health

• phermones. google it.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:02 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Ive known it to be true. but not always.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 2:01 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Fact! I don't know why but, I have three sisters and we and our Mom were around the same time on our period. It just happens, even with roommates! Weird, but true!
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 2:01 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• from what i know it is true. it is a hormonal thing... i want to google it but i am at a loss of what exactly to look up lol if that makes sense ... ee
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 2:00 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I don't know why it happens but it does! My DD and I were about 4 days to a week apart. I also worked in an office with all women and about 2 weeks out of the month everyone was either about to be or on or just getting over their peroid.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:43 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Fact me and my sister was the same way
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:57 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• pheromones.....bad speller i am.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• thanks ladies, I asked this b/c I had the first booster meeting of the school yr tonight, and dd came along to help with teachers kids. We met up at a park and the meeting went on for close to three hours. When dd and I finally met up and got back in the car, the first thing she said was, "omg I have such bad cramps", I felt exactly the same way,,,lol,,,,we hadnt even talked about it before the meeting, but by the end we where both toast. I find it interesting and wanted your views,
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:18 AM on Aug. 17, 2010