trying to gget prego for 2 years now!! any suggestions on how to get that way? lol

I have been trying to get pregnant for two years and have had no luck have tried to match cycle with ovulation etc any ideas are welcome pleeease

jgwilliams

Asked by jgwilliams at 1:59 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• We've been trying for 2 years too. So far clomid isn't working for us. Good luck to you!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 2:00 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Tryin for 2 years here too, no luck and 2 m/c....
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I had the same problem as you.. you have to promise if i tell u this secret, u have to keep me updated to see if it workks! Okey dokey, first u need to go to your local walgreens, or rite-aid. maybe even walmart not sure if they sell it or not. its called geritol its a vitamin supplement. take it once a day everyday. IM telling you this works! but the trick is, to workout at least a few times a week.im not going to say 100% this geritol will work, but it sure did for me when we were concieveing btw. im 7mnths preggo now. so keep me updated, if u decide to try this!
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 2:07 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• * Sorry meant to Add its Geritol Complete..

http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/Vitamins/Complete-High-Potency-Multi-Vitamin-Plus-Multimineral-Tablets/ID=prod3287-product
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 2:09 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• You need to take out all of the petro chemicals (in your food, skin care, drinks, etc) eat and live as healthy as you can (organic is best if you can but some things are better than nothing) and you can become pregnant within 6 months. How do I know this? Because I've helped 5 couples with infertility problems by teaching them the right way to eat and live chemical free! @ had even went as far as invetro with no luck. Some may say I'm nuts but hey - it works!
    Luvmycolliesx2

Answer by Luvmycolliesx2 at 2:23 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• have you read "taking charge of your fertility"?
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 2:32 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I've never had this particular problem, but it seems like the more people keep "trying" and stressing about getting pregnant, the harder it is to concieve. Stress is not conducive to the pregnancy vibe, apparently. So relax, try some of these other suggestions, but seriously, relax and stop maybe conciously trying and see if it happens for you.
    niki1kay

Answer by niki1kay at 3:14 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I got pregnant after 4 yrs had a miscarriage took another 4 yrs, I know we tried too hard. Mine was also a mental blockage, so your mind can play funny games on you. Just try and realx and hopefully it will happen soon. Good luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:14 AM on Aug. 17, 2010