10 days late... :)

I am 10 days late and a couple negative pg tests. I spotted for one day! I was at my most fertile stage when we had unprotected sex. I had my period on July 11 and was due for my period on the 8th.

No signs of my period. I have been having these cramps that go from my front abdomen then to my back. I have been extremely nauseous and exhausted. I get hungry after not even an hour after dinner...

At night, I feel like my temperature rises by 20 degrees and get really uncomfortable and my nausea kicks in full force, but no throwing up.

I just need opinions. Thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• a bfn usually means negative. get blood work.
    pinkebabii

Answer by pinkebabii at 2:08 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• Not sure here. I'll bump you though.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:10 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I think its too earlier for you to have a postive from a HPT. I would go to your doctor and they would be more then happy to do blood work on you. I just had a neg. blood work on July 26th and then had another blood work done too on August 2nd and it was postive...so keep track on your symptoms Good luck
    Kristin0312

Answer by Kristin0312 at 11:16 AM on Aug. 17, 2010