Sippy Cups are DRIVING ME NUTS! I have an entire cabinet full of different kinds

and dd will NOT use them. Every now and then she will drink from the kind with a straw. What kinds worked for you ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my daughter hates the sippy cup... only have one though lol

she loves to drink from a regular straw or shes drinking from a cup like everyone else does. ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• My son will only use the one with the straw as well. He just won't use a sippy cup. So I just packed them all up and put them in a closet and only kept the straw ones out.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• my son went from a bottle to a sippy cup at 8 months, and he hated the hard cups with a passion. However I found one called the Nuby sippy cup and it had a soft spout and he took to that one in a heart beat because i guess it reminded him of his bottle. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 6:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• My son has always liked the straw cups. Nuby makes a good one that is spillproof. I am actually the one who hates sippies - my son always turns them over or shakes them and makes a big mess! Straw cups are better for muscle development in their mouths and jaws anyway.
    hollierobin

Answer by hollierobin at 10:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2008