Is Geritol (mulivitamin supplement) a fertility aid?

According to this article (http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4567275_geritol-aid-pregnancy_.html), it's really not. But iron supplements might help.
So why not take a prenatal vitamin instead since they are usually higher in iron than Geritol? By the way, the Geritol company says it's a rumor that their supplement can increase fertility and they're not sure how the rumor started, but there's no truth to it. The article says that "Geritol's effect on fertility remains just an Internet wives' tale."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Aug. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i was going to say i think geritol is vitamins for old people.. but not sure that is true.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 2:57 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• I honesty have not heard that myself. Sorry.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 17, 2010

• i have taken it while TTC my son and the next month i was pregnant my husbands mawmaw swears by it she took it when she wanted a baby and everytime she wouod end up prego she says theres a baby in every bottle lol and i know some ppl that had fertility probs and they took it and got pregnant best of luck!!!!
    Mommmy_To_3

Answer by Mommmy_To_3 at 5:58 PM on Aug. 17, 2010